Friday, July 20, 2012

Hi

So I've been messing with the layout of the on-line version of the comic trying to get it to look consistent.  The problem is that "Metropolis" exists firstly in the Fold-Your-Own-Comic version.  The layout of the panels and pages in that format don't jive with a consistent layout for the on-line version.  It could be consistent if I make every chapter 8 full page panels, but I don't want to do that.  I wouldn't be able to make any groovy double page spreads.

After lots of work and experimenting, I think I've come up with a reasonable solution.  Over the next little while, I'll be updating the past chapters to the new layout.  Anyone who is collecting the on-line version will now have a nice clean layout to view them through.

Hope you're enjoying the story.

Have a good day.

Joao

No comments:

Post a Comment