Thursday, June 5, 2014

Metropolis Chapter 41 - AND - I forgot to post it!!

Hello

Click image to enlarge.




 Download the F.Y.O.C. version here.








I forgot to post it!!

You'll notice that the release date on this chapter is April 4th.  I finished it but completely forgot to post it.  

No one should be surprised.  My wife and I are still not getting enough sleep.  Our little baby girl is a screecher!  She screeches!  A lot.  And very, very loudly!

But we found out why!  She has acid reflux.  I didn't even know babies could get that!  It means that eating is a difficult and painful because of stomach acid damage to her esophagus.  The doctor put her on some form of "Baby Zantac".

She should be better soon.

Chapter 42 is ready too!  I'll post it in a few days.  After that I'll be working on Metropolis Yearbook #3

Thanks for hanging in there with me.  I appreciate it.

Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment