Monday, May 27, 2013

Metropolis - Chapter 29

Hello


Click image to enlarge.


Download the F.Y.O.C. version here.










So recently took a look at Chapter 1.  I marvel at how far my drawing style has evolved.  Keep in mind that Chapter 1 was made for my niece and nephew.  I created it on the fly with pencil and paper.  I was trying to teach them about creativity and storytelling.  Since then, I've become more serious about the strip.  And now that I'm 29 chapters into the strip I've thought about redrawing Chapter 1 (and maybe even Chapter 2).

I think that I have come to the conclusion that I won't.  Metropolis has been a creative journey.  Everything that the strip is today and will be tomorrow is linked to what it was.  I'm proud of that journey.  People who read the strip are entitled to see that journey too.  Especially if it incites someone on their own creative journey.

Enjoy the strip.

Have a great day.  

Joao

No comments:

Post a Comment