Monday, May 20, 2013

Metropolis on Smackjeeves

Hi

So I've finally broken the seal and joined an on-line comics community.  Metropolis can now be seen on www.smackjeeves.com.  I felt like I was too isolated from the web comics world so that's why I'm "mirroring" the strip there.

Metropolis on Smackjeeves.


If you prefer, you can always find the strips here and on my googlesite.

There's a lot of web comic sites to choose from.  I choose Smackjeeves for a few reasons.

Firstly, it seemed to have the simplest interface.  I didn't want to spend a lot of time building a whole new page.  Nor did I want to spend a lot of time on the learning curve that seems to be on a lot of other sites.

Having said that I have experienced some "bugginess".  Some pages of the comics hosted there don't come up right away.  Sometimes you have to hit refresh a couple of times.

Secondly, the community on Smackjeeves seems very sincere.  They, for the most part, give very good feedback.  They seem supportive. 

I also found a new web comic that blows my mind on Smackjeeves.  If you like classic sci-fi (like me) please check out Vorto the Pirate!

I am very happy to now be a part of the Smackjeeves web comics community.

Have a great day.

Joao

No comments:

Post a Comment