Monday, February 25, 2013

Corrections.... Sorry about that.

Hi

It seems that the panels to the on-line version of Chapter 10 are out of order.  I'm sorry I only realised this now.  Thanks to the reader who pointed this out to me.  The F.Y.O.C. version is fine.  This error is born of trying to maintain the two formats (on-line vs F.Y.O.C. version).

And...

Chapter 24 was mislabeled as chapter 23.  This has also been corrected. With my increased production output I missed this little detail.

Making my own comic strip has been a journey and an education.  I learn how to do something better each chapter.  I thank you for your continued interest in my story despite these (hopefully) minor inconveniences.

Click the covers below to view the chapters.

Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment