Friday, February 22, 2013

Metropolis Yearbook #2 and #1 Redesign

Hi

The last few chapters of Metropolis have come out relatively fast.  There are four chapters out so far this year and February isn't even over yet.  I'm proud of that and I'm hopeful that I will be able to maintain this for most of 2013.

Having said that, I just wanted to warn you that the next chapter won't come out as quickly.  I have a very good reason; I'm working on the Metropolis Yearbook #2. 

(I don't know why I persist in calling yearbooks.  I haven't been producing them once a year.  My plan is to make a yearbook every 12 chapters.  That will keep the yearbooks to a manageable size.  If I keep up my current production level, Metropolis Yearbook #3 will be out in the second half of 2013.)

Along with that I decided to redesign Metropolis Yearbook #1.  When I first created it, I wasn't so focused on production quality.  I'm doing a total redesign and adding original art covers.  I'll make e-versions for tablets and readers and a print version (again: for those who prefer to hold paper).

I look forward to presenting them soon as soon as possible.

PS: I've been hunting for a copy of the 1979 version of "The Adventures of Flash Gordon" cartoon.  They are all really expensive!  Let me know if you hear of a cheaper copy.

Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment