Thursday, February 14, 2013

Things to Come.... Later.

Hello

I must apologize to those of you who have been kindly reading my serial story "Things to Come".  I have not come out with a new chapter in quite some time.  Sorry.

"Things to Come" is officially on hiatus.  I have been concentrating my efforts on 1) the care of my young son and 2) the development of the comic strip, "Metropolis".  (Side Note: CTV has signed on as a sponsor for the Richmond Children's Arts Festival.  With any luck, you can see Metropolis hanging in the background of some CTV Vancouver news item.)

I do intend to continue, and yes complete, the story.  I hope that when I do you will return and continue to enjoy reading it.

Until then, please enjoy the comic strip.

I thank you for your kind support.

Joao

No comments:

Post a Comment